Thursday, June 14, 2012

{need to document}

As I look back on this pregnancy I want to remember all of it because I am sad to say I don't remember alot about Sydney, Nico and Sophie's pregnancies.

I cannot stop sneezing.  And I feel very congested around dinner time.  What is that about?  Last night I sneezed 5 times in a row.

This baby is already making it hard to eat alot.  Which isn't a bad thing, but I am having to eat many little meals to account for how quickly I feel full. Which doesn't make me want to eat at all.

The burping is out of control.  This I do remember from Camden.  And the gas is bad too.  TMI? Maybe, but this is my blog.

6 week pic

Can't keep my eyes open tired still.  Not very much nausea as yet.  Little bouts here and there but not bad.  I can't complain, but I will confess that it makes me nervous that something is wrong.  At least when I feel sick I know baby is thriving.  But I honestly don't remember the early part of Nico's pregnancy, I'm pretty sure I didn't get very sick with him.  Maybe it's my sign it's a boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment