Monday, June 11, 2012

{6 weeks}

6 week belly pic
{5th baby, what can I say}

how far along: 6 weeks 0 days

how big is baby: lentil bean

maternity clothes: sad to admit but I did but out some summer capri's....the bloating is out of control and this baby is popping out fast..... something about that #5

stretch marks: do I really need more? pretty sure I have enough

sleep: still having some bad insomnia.... learning to love tylenol pm

best moment this week: hearing this comment from Sophie: "mom are you pregnant?" me "yes" sophie"well you aren't sick like other mom's" me"i guess I'm really, really lucky" Sophie" No Mom you are just really awesome." Made me feel so good.  But I happened to get sick that same night.

food cravings: water, craved cookie dough for a day

looking forward to: Still looking forward to the first dr appt next week.  Maybe she can explain why I'm so HUGE!!!



A couple notes: when i called Kaiser to schedule my appt, I was happy to learn they did away with the weird call center interview then appt thing.  Apparently it got terrible reviews, women hated it and found it impersonal so Kaiser did away with it.  Which made me very happy.  

I am super, super emotional this time around. You can look at me wrong and I will start crying.  It's pretty bad.

I am really excited for my hair appt this Friday with Nat.  She is going to make me hot for my sister's wedding in Virginia in less than 2 weeks.  I'm so excited to so see my family.

That's it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment